Re: mumble and celt, #682010, TC

I just have got some realy short questions to you Ron:

1) I already tried some research, but wasn't successful: what are the
actual known security risks with celt?

2) If there are no known critical security risks - preventing a release
- what should speak against "just" release it with Wheezy and if some
critical security bug appears just drop it from Wheezy if no good fix
appears (such removals were also done in the past)?

3) Why would you prefer using the embedded celt version instead of the
packaged one with wheezy?

4) If celt was just a big experiment, why did you packaged it?

5) .. and why didn't you open a thread where some applications - in this
case mumble - switched to it?

6) Regarding to Throrvald's answers, does it realy help to safely
migrate mumble to opus/whatever if every other distribution still relies
on mumble with celt?

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org
*/