Re: Draft GR for advice re overruling

On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 04:11:22AM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
>    In the past the Technical Committee have been slow and reluctant
                                                   ^^^^
[...]
>    ----- GENERAL RESOLUTION OPTION A -----
>
>    The Technical Committee's approach so far has been correct.

What's the point of mentioning "slow" above?  I don't think anyone wants
the tech-ctte (or any other Debian body, fwiw) to be slow on purpose.
That might come as a consequence of something else (e.g. reluctance),
but then you should ask for advice on that rather than on slowness.

Suggestion: drop "slow and".