Re: Draft GR for permitting private discussion

Russ Allbery writes ("Re: Draft GR for permitting private discussion"):
> The change to the core of the wording seems fine to me.  However, in our
> previous discussion on IRC, we talked about adding a sentence along the
> lines of:
>
>     The Technical Committee is encouraged to hold discussions in public
>     where feasible.

Sorry, I seem to have dropped that (probably because it wasn't in
email AFAICT).  So:

   Therefore, amend the Debian Constitution 6.3 as follows (wdiff -i):

     3. Public [-discussion and-] decision-making.

	[-Discussion,-]
	Draft resolutions and amendments, and votes by members of the
	committee, are made public on the Technical Committee public
	discussion list. There is no separate secretary for the
	Committee.

        [+<cite>The Technical Committee is encouraged to
        hold discussions in public where feasible.</cite>+]

   ----- GENERAL RESOLUTION ENDS -----