Re: tech-ctte: please help maintainers of packages with a "node" command to have a reasonable conversation

Hi Steve,

Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 04:23:21PM -0500, Jonathan Nieder wrote:

>> Best of luck.  You know they've been asked twice before (once for Fedora,
>> once for Debian), right?
>
> No, didn't know that.  Were these requests public, or can you tell me what
> the upstream response was?

Sorry for the slow reply.  The upstream response was what you'd expect
given that the requests were for the command to be renamed instead of a
synonym added. :)

http://groups.google.com/group/nodejs/browse_thread/thread/7c5e714acb37dade
http://groups.google.com/group/nodejs/browse_thread/thread/12a673a14838aa9a