Debian TC representative on the Ubuntu Technical Board

Hi,

At DebConf, on behalf of the Ubuntu Technical Board, I asked the
Technical Committee representatives who were present if they would like
to have a member take a seat on the Ubuntu TB. Since our projects are so
closely related in so many ways, and particularly in light of the
discussions around release coordination, we feel it'd be useful to have
an explicit Debian representative on our governing technical body.

Bdale sounded keen on this idea, saying roughly "I'd be happy to do it,
but perhaps somebody with more time would be even better", and I brought
it up at the TC BOF, but we ran out of time and Bdale advised that I
take it to mail.

Would anyone like to take this up? We'd be happy to work with you to lay
out exactly what the role would involve.

Thanks,

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson@ubuntu.com]