Default options (Technical Committee supermajority) - pointer
- To: email@example.com, Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Seconds for the original voting methods GR: Joel Baker <email@example.com>, Colin Walters <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ben Collins <email@example.com>, Simon Law <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto <email@example.com>, Bas Zoetekouw <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Cesar Mendoza <email@example.com>, Guido Trotter <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Taylor C.Carpenter <email@example.com>;, Buddha Buck <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Default options (Technical Committee supermajority) - pointer
- From: Ian Jackson <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 01:31:54 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Ian Jackson <email@example.com>
I've just posted a message to the debian-vote list about a bug I think
I've found in the Condorcet/Cloneproof-SSD GR's amendments to the vote
I didn't include you all in the CC list of my posting because you
probably don't want to get flooded with mail discussions about it.
But I thought you might like to know - hence this message. If you
want to discuss it, please go and do so in debian-vote.
I have set Reply-To to go to me to prevent accidental group reply ...