Default options (Technical Committee supermajority) - pointer

I've just posted a message to the debian-vote list about a bug I think
I've found in the Condorcet/Cloneproof-SSD GR's amendments to the vote
counting arrangements.

I didn't include you all in the CC list of my posting because you
probably don't want to get flooded with mail discussions about it.
But I thought you might like to know - hence this message.  If you
want to discuss it, please go and do so in debian-vote.

I have set Reply-To to go to me to prevent accidental group reply ...

Thanks,