Work opportunities for freelancers/consultants

Hi!

I have some work opportunities to share, as I posted on Twitter[1]:

==

Techie friends! Once again I am looking for people on behalf of my clients. These offers are for working with me on my clients' projects, so that means you set your schedule, 100% remote work, and well paid!

Python programmers, PHP programmers, and SysAdmins.

.

I'm looking for people with lots of experience, or who really have the motivation to learn.

I need people who enjoy doing things right, geeks that can appreciate beauty and elegance in code and systems, and that care about the long-term sustainability of projects.

.

Apart from the benefits from working remotely and independently, I have 20+ years of experience, including some years as a Google SRE, and I will help you learn and grow. You'd gain skills very much in demand, which will come in handy next time you want to land a dream job.

.

I will select based on knowledge, experience, attitude, and ability to work as a team. But all things equal, people from disadvantaged backgrounds and minorities get to the front. Women, enbies, queers, BIPOC, disabled and chronically ill folk, send me your CVs!

.

PS: All positions require a basic understanding of English (you'll need to read lots of stuff!), but except for the Sysadmin position, fluency is not required. Spanish or French works too!

PPS: Client#2 is also looking for a partly on-site IT support person in Dublin.

====

[1]: https://twitter.com/NightTsarina/status/1450873382820528133

--
Martina Ferrari (Tina)