Issues with stumpwm_22.11-3_all.deb

Dear Debian Common Lisp Team .

Recently i installed stumpwm_22.11-3_all.deb in a
debian derivative distro that mirrors packages from the debian mirrors.

I noticed that it says in the NEWS about changes up to 0.9.6 version
only.

Also while running command prefix+v reports "version 1.0.1 compiled
in 05 February 2024: (date i last tried ! ) .

I dont compile it.That is what it reports. I just installed it.

I also noticed that it contains only lisp files. (archlinux version
contains a binary and none lisp files):

So when it is compiled ?  During installation or each time i run it?

If that is the case could it be that ,that note in the project's page (
https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm ) is the reason that it fails to
compile in the 22.11 version or the package contains past version?

-------
Note: The recommended way to install SBCL is by downloading one of their
pre-built binaries available in their [web page][sbcl-platform-table]
or build it from source. Please do _not_ install SBCL using your
distributions package manager, especially Ubuntu. If you do so it is
likely that you'll run into problems when building StumpWM due to using
obsolete versions of the dependencies
-------

Alexandros Prekates.