Re: Use and rules of debian.cloud

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 10:25:54PM -0700, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
> Yea, that's not great- but it's better fallback than what we have today.
> Making the fallback transparent to the VMs sounds awesome, but is it a
> must-have feature?

It comes done to: what do we expect to happen if someone uses it as a
plain entry or outside of apt?

If we expect that it is only ever used from within apt, we can also just
use _http[s]._tcp.$name IN SRV.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Our missions are peaceful -- not for conquest.  When we do battle, it
is only because we have no choice.