"debian-simplified-chinese <--> debian-chinese" gateway down

Hmm... It seems that the GB<->Big5 gateway between the two lists,
debian-simplified-chinese and debian-chinese, is down.  As I am not
familiar with the gateway, and I am somewhat busy with life in these
few days, I'm not sure what to do at the moment.  :-)

I apologize for the inconvenience.  Hope we'll have it fixed soon.  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada