Re: ZWinPro packaged

On Tue, Aug 17, 1999 at 06:02:44PM -0400, Yifang Dai wrote:
|I've guessed that could be the problem too, but even after I changed the fonts
|to some existing chinese fonts, it's still not showing up. I read from some
|place on the net, we have to run 'runhz' first, which is setting some environment
|vars.
|
|export LC_ALL=zh_CN.EUC
|export LANG=zh_CN.EUC
|export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libZWin.so
|
|After I set those, the program complain lic not supporting the locale. I guess we
|are back to locale issue again? Did we ever resolved this issue?

Debian doesn't use zh_CN.EUC as the locale name. Try to use zh_CN.GB2312
instead (although I think zh_CN.EUC is the correct one, that's another
matter, forget it for the time being :)
I will modify the runhz script.

|For the config files, I did a rgrep on the source tree, found the following
|references to "*.ad", I guess we have to change those lines:
|
| src$ rgrep "\.ad" *
|ZWinControl/tips.c:"TL-ZWinPro µÄ ×Ê Ô´ ÎÄ ¼þ/usr/lib/ZWinPro/ZWinPro.ad ¿É ÒÔ Åä Öà ¸ö ±ð ³Ì Ðò",
|ZWinControl/tips.c:"Chinput µÄ ϵ ͳ ×Ê Ô´ ÎÄ ¼þ Ϊ /usr/lib/ZWinPro/Chinput.ad, ¸ö ÈË ×Ê Ô´ ÎÄ ¼þ Ϊ ~/.chinput",
|ZWinDict/edict.txt:www.adobe.com   Adobeϵͳ
|ZWinWrap/Makefile:      cp -f ZWinPro.ad /usr/lib/ZWinPro
|ZWinWrap/wrap.c:                if(!(fp = fopen("/usr/lib/ZWinPro/ZWinPro.ad", "r"))) return 0;
|

|I'll keep on trying to see how far I can go with this program. Hopefully we can get this to work
|with Debian. Thanks for the good work!
|
|Yifang Dai

Thanks, I think that I should put the Debian source on the web for anyone
to play :) I will post another announce when it's done.

--
Anthony Wong.   [ E-mail: hajime@asunaro.dhs.org / ypwong@debian.org ]