Re: latex-cjk 4.6 的几个问题

大家好!

> > > Danai:
> > > This evening I will try to translate your post to the Debian mailing
> > > list, and will try to solve your issues as soon as possible.
> > Wang Xu:
> > Which list will you post it to? Maybe I should report issues
> > to that list directly.
> Ming Hua:
> I believe that would be debian-tetex-maint@l.d.o, although I am not
> sure.

You could send problems to that mailing list, or just post it in
debian-chinese-gb, since I'm subscribed to this list.  If it's not
purely package related, then comp.text.tex is the place to be, or this
list of course.

About the conflict with cjk-latex, that is inevitable.  First and
foremost, a lot of changes have been introduced in latex-cjk, so I
wish to keep the original cjk-latex, just in case something goes wrong
when you install latex-cjk.  latex-cjk is still experimental, so
having both a stable and experimental package available seems like a
"sine qua non" to me (="a must").  Besides, most LaTeX packages for
Debian start with "latex-", and since the macro is called "CJK"
upstream, it makes sense to name it "latex-cjk".

I have spoken with Anthony Fok, the original maintainer of cjk-latex,
and he too is in favour of having a cjk-latex on the one hand, and
latex-cjk on the other.

I haven't included c10song.fd because "song" points to "fs", which in
return points to "gsfs14", which is a HBF (bitmap) font, and
inherently ugly.  It's much better to use "gbsn" or "gkai", which use
the DFSG-free Arphic fonts.

I need to repackage the hbf-* packages, and each of them will include
the .fd file in question.  有道理 because the .fd file will only work
if you have the specific fonts installed.

About Metapost, could you give me a brief example of a TeX file with
LaTeX included?  Could it be an encoding issue?

About pdflatex, are you sure that you don't have the .enc files still
hanging around in $TEXMF or $LOCALTEXMF?  Did you install
latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-*?  Try the example files in
/usr/share/doc/latex-cjk/examples/ with pdflatex.

Thanks for your feedback.

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐

--