Re: Request for translation of "Back In Time"

Hi,

    I can't visit Codeberg.org from China mainland.

Is there other way to translate?

在 2024/1/11 22:04, c.buhtz@posteo.jp 写道:
Hello,

I am upstream maintainer of "Back In Time" [1] [2] a GUI backup tool using rsync in the back.

I would like to kindly ask if someone want to contribute to the Chinese (simplified and traditional) translation of that application. The current state of translation is 52% for Simplified Chinese and low 15% for Traditional Chinese.
The latter value will result in removing the language in the near future.

We offer a web-based front-end on our translation platform based on Weblate and hostet at Codeberg.org.

    Simplified Chinese: <https://translate.codeberg.org/translate/backintime/common/zh_Hans>     Traditional Chinese: <https://translate.codeberg.org/translate/backintime/common/zh_Hant>

Thanks in advance
Christian Buhtz

[1] -- <https://github.com/bit-team/backintime>