Request to list Debian AMI in AWS Marketplace China

Hi, Team,

I’m AWS Marketplace BD Manager. Debian is one the key OS provider in AWS Marketplace global. And Debian is publishing AMI regularly to AWS Marketplace global. We are looking for the coloration with Debian China on the same practice. Could you contact me for a quick discussion? My mobile No. is 18811066850.

At present, Debian AMIs are published to unrestricted regions and are listed at https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image/Buster They are generated via a GitLab automated workflow, and the latest AMI IDs can always be found by checking the log output of the latest "ec2 upload release" job at https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-admin-team/debian-cloud-images-release/-/jobs, which should always match what's on the wiki.

Regards,

Sophie Liu