Suggesting creation of Source Free Debian lists

Dear Madames and Sirs

Having been in contact with Debian Japan I realise that Debian Data Bases and search lists can be facilitated to help Chinese Search and Resque Efforts in the vicinities of Sendai and Fukushima Japan

I would like for you to contact Japan and also we would need Debian skilled Computer Technician at the Royal Technical University, KTH in Haninge Stockholm so you can please send my a reply and status of my job proposal?

Find me as;    @SendaiResque
(twitterlogin and name tweet me as @SendaiResque)

And emails;

jensat@kth.se