Re: PinYin Standard

Is there any PinYin standard (eletronic version & open ) we can use
( either Taiwan or Mainland ).
I'm trying to make a learning tool kid for (myself ) foreigner to learn
pinyin. But I have a hard time to get those info. Unicode get a database
on pinyin but I claim not able to be use by any party beside Unicode....
If anyone know there is info anything we can use, it will be great.
Thanks
Alex

I'm not sure what you mean... but AFAIK xcin has a pinyin input table for simplefied and traditional chinese. And if you want to learn pinyin, hanzim uses pinyin too.

Cheers
Arne

Thanks for your input, xcin do have pinyin input but pinyin and character
relation is not in there. For example I cut an paste a chinese char sentance into a program, it will generate pinyin output instead of input pinyin output GB or Big5. I need a directionary type database to complete this task. Unihan.txt in unicode.org help but I'm not sure I can use that to create an application with it.
Thanks
Alex