Re: dim: debian input method. call for help ;-)

: Ohh, I missed bimsphone PinYin mode. ;-) I know libtabe and but I have
: some different ideas on database design there, so I didn't look deeper
: for the possibility of applying libtabe.
:
: Um, do you mean bimsphone PinYin cannot be easily tuned to 無調拼音,
: or is it just a CIN table modification awaited? Thanks for the
: information!

The problem is that for no tuned (無調拼音), the character
sequence of a PinYin code will be different to the PinYin
code of tuned. For example, suppose that the PinYin code with
tuned "abcdt" (where "t" is the tuned code) will result to
characters: "A1 A2 A3 ....", but the no-tuned code "abcd"
will result to, say "A1 B1 C1 A2 A3 ....". So the character
sequence changed. This will be a problem when the user want
to select a character he/she wants from a list.

The character sequence of libtabe obeys the ETen BoPoMoFo
rule, i.e., obeys the PinYin with tuned. How could we change
it to obey the PinYin without tuned rule? Maybe we should
include another table :-))

T.H.Hsieh