Re: dim: debian input method. call for help ;-)

: > BTW, do you know any existing code for guessing a Chinese sentence
: > from a word library with the usual constraints such like PinYin? Any
: > information would be greatly appreciated! ;-)
:
: I thought xcin's bimsphone input method already does what you're trying
: to do, but of course in BoPoMoFo.  I'm not entirely sure though, as I've
: never used it. (I don't know any BoPoMoFo)
:
: Take a look at libtabe0 -- you might be able to translate the BoPoMoFo
: database into PinYin.

In xcin bimsphone we already have a code to do translation between
PinYin and BoPoMoFo. Using this code the PinYin user could benifit
the goodness of libtabe (since libtabe only accept BoPoMoFo). However,
we know that PinYin has several variations (especially the PinYin
without tone), so I cannot garantee that this bimsphone PinYin mode
is the one you really want.

In any case, it is glad to see that there is a good input method
under development. We are all very appreciate with it. :-))

T.H.Hsieh