Re: English-Chinese glossary translations

On Sat, Oct 28, 2000 at 01:23:22AM +0100, Kenneth Chin wrote:
|大家好!
|
|我正在翻譯debian-guide時,發現有一份英漢翻譯詞匯對照表,但切找不到
|http://www.debian.org/~ypwong/glossary.html. 請告訴我能在哪裡取
|得此文件呢?
|
|謝謝!
|
|小K毛

Hi,

Very unfortunately, the harddisk of www.debian.org crashed and all
Debian developers' home directories were unable to be recovered.
And unluckily I do not have the backup of my home dir in that
server... who can help me to re-create that file? Actually I've
forgotten what exactly I've put in my public_html...  :~~~(

Anthony