Re: Planning for 12.3

Hello

El 7/10/23 a las 22:59, Jonathan Wiltshire escribió:
On Sat, Oct 07, 2023 at 06:59:03PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
How about:
  4th December (better for cadence)
 11th December (more likely suitable in practice)
Erm, astute readers will realise the 4th and 11th are Saturdays in
November, not December. The correct proposals should be:

 2nd December (better for candence, no-go for me)
 9th December (more likely suitable in practice)

I am available any of those days, but I think for now there's no task for webmasters in point releases.

Donald (as press delegate) didn't accept my proposal in https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2023/07/msg00014.html saying that the publicity team would care about all those tasks (I asked him to reply to my message publicly but it didn't happen).

It seems indeed they handled the web part the last point releases, so I assumed everybody is ok with the current status. Hence my no-reply about 12.3 until now.

If the DPL or delegated people prefer otherwise (i.e. that the web team to care about any part of the workflow), please state it in public and I'll do my best.

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona