Re: Free Software DVD contains non-free firmware

Hi Birzhan,
Unfortunately it's all legal, the debian social contract was even officially changed to make this degradation real - justifying once again the reason why GNU community is not supporting debian project: https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/ch06s04

Cheers!
Martin