Re: DVD 1 of squeeze 6.0.1.a not OK?

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 08:05:33AM +0100, Rui Ribeiro wrote:
>Dear sirs,
>

>I have downloaded the file debian-6.0.1a-i386-DVD-1.iso twice
>yesterday. Also have checked the last time the file with md5sum. The
>ISO doesnt work, it appears to be corrupted, on one server and my
>personal Macbook Pro.  However the md5sum is identical to your DVD
>repository.
>
>Have you received further complaints?

Hi Rui,

No, we've not had any complaints about that image. When you say it
doesn't work and appears to be corrupted, what are the exact symptoms
you're seeing?

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.