problems booting from daily builds for testing

Hi all,

I cannot boot from recent daily builds of the netinst CD for the testing distribution.
I've tried two different daily builds:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso
(Daily build #3 for amd64, using installer build from sid
This build finished at Thu Sep 16 09:01:28 UTC 2010.)

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/multi-arch/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-i386-powerpc-netinst.iso
(Daily build #3 for multi-arch, using installer build from sid
This build finished at Thu Sep 16 09:17:29 UTC 2010.)

For some reason, they both fail to boot. I've tried it on three different computers.
I checked the MD5sums of the iso images and these were correct after downloading.

With the lenny 5.0.6 netinst image for amd64, I can successfully boot the installer.

Is this a known problem or should I submit a bug report (if yes, where?)?

Best wishes,
Joris