Re: cdimage.debian.org is down or does not respond

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009, Matt Kraai wrote:

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 04:55:49PM +0400, Zhuk Klaus wrote:
cdimage.debian.org is down or does not respond (timeout on HTTP request).

Please fix.

Thanks for reporting.  I think that the CD image team is responsible
for this system, so I've copied this message to them.

Yes, the backend storage for the cluster hosting cdimage.debian.org had lost all its disk enclosures. Replugging some FC fixed it. I'm currently cleaning up the mess from it being down for a while.

/Mattias Wadenstein