Re: Bits from the debian-cd team; more CD/DVDs being built regularly

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 20:29, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> We now have *lots* of CD and DVD types being built regularly, so maybe
> a quick summary is in order:

Thanks for your unprecedented support on that line!

> Weekly builds
> =============
>
>  * full CD sets for each arch and source
>  * full DVD sets for each arch and source

I'm a regular user of the weekly DVD set, by means of jigdo [1], which brings
the Debian mirror network infrastructure far beyond the internet connectivity
(into the field of machines which shouldn't be internetworked for any
reason). So, all I can say for now is just thanks for the quality, efficiency
and robustness of that service, it "just works".

>  * (NEW) a KDE version of CD#1 for each arch
>  * (NEW) an XFCE version of CD#1 for each arch
>  * (NEW) a 3-arch netinst (amd64/i386/powerpc)
>  * (NEW) a 3-arch + source DVD#1 (amd64/i386/powerpc/source)

I'll probably test these soon, and report back in case of any issues being
faced.

[1] This jigdo has Super Cow Powers!

fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB