Re: Not usefull kernel images take all first Debian sarge CD :(

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 07:07:56AM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Right, I noticed that yesterday evening as well. It has been a long time
> since I last generated a few images myself...
>
> This I just corrected that by adding the corresponding kernel images to
> the tasks/exclude-sarge file. I only kept 2.4.24-1 and 2.6.0-1 (2.6.1
> doesn't seem to be in testing yet).

2.6.1 is not in unstable yet, either.  Really, these kernel images must be
removed from the archive entirely, not just excluded from the CDs.  Then the
CD problem would solve itself.  We cannot support these old kernels anyway.

--
 - mdz