Re: Sending Viruses through debian-cd@lists.debian.org

Martin,

my opinion is this: any mail with attachments to any Debian list
should be eliminated without comment. There is no point in sending
mail with attachments to a Debian mailing list.
Any mail in HTML format should be *automatically* converted to
plain text format, links deactivated or at least all tags removed.
Non-conforming ASCII characters ("ANSI bombs") and things like
that should be removed without comment.

I don't think there is a need to check for things like virusses
on mailing lists then.

Bernd