Re: Re: Problem creating ISO for woody-i386-30r2-7

> Note that it's unlikely that you'll need anything from that CD for your
> initial installation. The installer supports installing with just the
first
> x CDs (I recommend 3).

Good advice, Richard. With some further reading, I now understand that the
CD's are presented in the order of highest utility.

> Argh, I've seen this before. The problem seems to be the long filename:
> libbusiness-onlinepayment-bankofamerica-perl_1.00-2_all.deb
> You can try downloading this file manually and putting it (under any name,
> it doesn't matter) in the debian-30r2-i386-binary-7.iso.tmpdir directory.

Yes! You've jogged my memory, and I've also seen this behavior before. The
.tmpdir directory is gone, but I'll recreate it and drop the file in.

> What type of filesystem are you running jigdo-lite on? NTFS or FAT32?

NTFS.

Thank you!