Re: Status of the cd building (NEW: bootable cd images for hppa)

Le Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 05:22:06PM +0100, Santiago Garcia Mantinan écrivait:
> Well, aside all that, I'm thinking in how could I reschedule the full cd set
> and dvd set builds, as now it takes really long to build and I cannot build
> all cds in the same day like we used to do.
>
> So I'm wondering... should I spread the build throughout the week? or would
> it be better for gluck if I could build the most each day and have the
> machine building cds all day long during 3 or 4 days?

Do not generate full CD set, nobody is downloading them isn't it ?
Generate daily netinst & businesscard CD for all arches. Full CD and DVD
can be done once a week. And even for that I'm sure we could do only the
3 first CD.

Just my 2¢, feel free to decide whatever please you better.

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org