Re: Problems with testing torrent

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Duane Kaufman wrote:

Hi,

Lately, I have started getting the following error when trying to
download 'testing' CDs using bit-torrent.

[10:50:11] rejected by tracker - Requested download is not authorized
for use with this tracker.

What is going on here?

This probably means that the torrent you are using is too old, and have been replaced by a new testing image and torrent. These are usually updated weekly and the updating can take as long as a day or two, so there is a fairly large window of non-working if you are unlucky.

As a work-around, I suggest downloading the iso via http.

/Mattias Wadenstein