Re: question

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 12:35:23PM -0700, Javier Hernandez wrote:
> my question is if by downloading the isos in pieces through jigdo do
> you run a check on the individual pieces.so u only have to download
> a fraction of the iso over again and not the iso all over.

Is your question that if the download was interrupted, jigdo will not
restart downloading from the beginning? That's the case, it won't, it
will continue roughly from the stage where it was interrupted.

Or are you talking about jigdo's ability to "upgrade" CD images to
newer versions? Yes, in that case jigdo can reuse those files from the
old version of the CD image that are also on the new version.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _