Re: CD Images for 2.2r5 (was: Minimal bootable i386 CD image for 2.2r5)

Hello!

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 09:01:23PM +0000, lance wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Martin Schulze wrote:
> >
> Maybe the .iso images dont need to be updated for point releases then ??
>
> Just the ftp server and then tell people to 'update against resources on
> the network as soon as the machine hits the internet' .

Hey! Don't forget about the rest of the world with 33.6k telephone
conections or not any conection at all.  To download a distribution by
tel takes as long as sending an order and receiving the CD by surface
mail, even across nation boundaries.

> > Btw. thanks for entirely NOT helping with the question of CD images.
> > I was only talking about images on cdimages.debian.org, well...
>
> But that is exactly what I was talking about ...

Best Regards,

     Jorge-"not helping either"-León