From: Jim Westveer [mailto:jwest@netnw.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 11:31 PM
To: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Multiple boot images for CD1

> I will also put a test .iso image that was created from that script,
> at the following location......<snip>.
> ISO location:  http://people.debian.org/~jwest/mboot-potato.iso

Subsiquent testing with both potato and woody boot disks, show
that most BIOS's older than a couple of years, do not have the
ability to offer the user a multiple boot option.

Because of this, and because of extremely limited interest,
I am dropping this idea for inclusion in debian-cd.

Ciao,

- --
Jim Westveer <jwest@netnw.com>