CDs for testing the cd creation proccess for Woody

Hi!

As I had said when AJ had sugested it, I have put a machine to build cds for
woody for al buildable architectures on woody right now.

CDs are built on a sparc machine, wich holds some of them, the rest are
transfered to another machine. You can read more about this and how to
download them on http://cdimage.trasno.net

I had thought in using cdimage.debian.net but I'm using the trasno.net
domain, which belongs to the Galician translation project, to intensify the
unofficial status of the CDs, if anyone wants me to change this, just say
it.

About the building proccess on the different architectures...

Right now arm, i386, m68k and sparc build perfectly.

Powerpc has the "current" link missing on the boot floppies.
	Which meant that I had to manually build the cds to bypass this.

Hppa and Ia64 don't have the Contents file for Woody.
	I had to bypass this check on debian-cd so that ia64 was built

Hppa needs new boot floppies so that cds can be built.
	They are gonna be uploaded soon.

Alpha script for making the Woody cds bootable is completely broken.
	I still know nothing about the alpha guys on this.

So, this means that right now there are available for download the following
architectures:

  * arm
  * i386
  * ia64
  * m68k
  * powerpc
  * sparc

The build proccess will take place once a week for each arch. This is if
nothing breaks, of course.

I'm open to comments about all this.

Well, guess this is all, hope this is usefull.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net