RE: Multiple boot images for CD1

Excellent.  I'll take a look at it.

Some months ago I had created several El Torito multiboot CD images, which
only worked on a few machines.  That is, I was able to choose from a menu
and boot the chosen image on a few machines.  Other machines had problems of
one sort or another ...

Some would show the menu, but only boot the first image no matter which one
you picked from the menu, while some would simply boot the first image right
off, no menu, no pause.

None of them actually failed to boot though, which I suppose was a good
thing :)  Did you actually test booting each of the images and verify that
it booted the actual image you chose ?

Definitely get it working on the woody disks - hah I'm good at asking aren't
I ?

I still tend to think that a deskemu type solution is the way to go, since
it guarantees that the multiboot system will work on all systems.  You're
booting the diskemu image as a normal single boot image, and *that* is what
presents you with the choice of bootable images.  Anything that can boot
from CD will work.

--
Dean Carpenter
Principal Architect