Re: quality of the cd images we are offering

Le Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 12:54:32PM +0100, J.A. Bezemer écrivait:
> > This files are all in binary-all, but as I had changed before binary-all to
> > binary-i386 to make the names absolutelly similar, that's why they are shown
> > as if they were on binary-i386.
>
> This is so strange... There are quite many packages that woody takes from
> potato/binary-all, so that can't be the problem. The potato dpkg-scanpackages
> doesn't seem to have problems with these specific packages, but maybe the
> woody version does? Something to do with recent perl weirdness?

I don't think so. The only explanation I can see is that the script
doesn't create the symbolic link in binary-$(ARCH) pointing to binary-all

Can someone check that ? If that's the case, we juste have to search why
the link is not created. :)

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com