Re: CVS script

On Sun, Aug 06, 2000 at 06:29:54PM +0200, Frank Ronneburg wrote:

>Is it possible to include the old i386-binary of isomarkboot
>in debian-cd / CVS? I think most of the people here are using
>a i386 maschine to build images. Maybe it could be an option
>in CONF.sh if someone would use the local isomarkboot ...

It's possible, yes. I'll wait for Raphael to comment first - suddenly
we'll change debian-cd from a simple binary-all package to one
containing i386 binaries. Not pretty. For now I'll just attach it
here.

>> Checking now, I can't get isomarkboot to build from source on my i386
>> box, but that could well be a local problem...
>
>Same problem here.

OK... It would be nice to see if anyone can build it...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                   stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there