master and useful are release specific....

After playing with debian-cd a bit more, It seems
that because the files "master" and "useful" are
release specific, they should be moved to the
slink and potato directories.

Are there any objections to me moving these changes
to CVS?

--

Jim Westveer <jwest@netnw.com>

I get to work, flick the excuse page over.
"ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION FROM SATTELLITE DEBRIS".
Fair enough, it looks like it's going to be a good day.
Jim Westveer                      LAN Comp Systems
jwest@netnw.com                   14524 Issaquah-Hobart Rd
425-392-0141 voice                Issaquah, WA 98027 USA
425-557-0660 fax                  lcs.issaquah.wa.us
Fingerprint = DC 49 E8 7E 76 DD 30 2D 8D F1 B4 D8 A3 60 4C 04