Re: slink_cd v 1.02

On Fri, Jan 15, 1999 at 11:56:09AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> One thing you _will_ need to do to use the symlink-farm is use a patched
> mkhybrid that flattens things as it makes the ISO images. I've separated
> this patch out of a larger one by Tom Lees <tom@lpsg.demon.co.uk> and the
> images I'm writing _right now_ are using this stuff. Grab the source and
> patch or the i386 binary from the above location.

The rest of this patch is the bootable stuff, right? Could you send me
the patch you made, so I can distribute the two features separately.
Thanks.

Anyway, I now have the ability to test my CD-images back, so I should be
able to get the bootable stuff sorted fairly soon.

--
Tom Lees <tom@lpsg.demon.co.uk> <tom@debian.org>  http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/
PGP Key: finger tom@master.debian.org, http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/pgpkeys.asc.