Upgrading a very small system using only CD#1

Hello.

I've recently verified that even the smallest potato system may not be
upgraded easily to woody using just CD #1, because the perl transition
packages are in CD #2 (having to tell "yes, i know this is bad" to apt
is not something I consider safe for upgrading).

We could clearly document this in the release notes, but I believe
moving those packages to CD #1 would be a much better solution, since
they are *really* small (they are dummy packages) and this way
we would not need to warn the user about it in the release notes.
(The shorter the release notes, the better).

The perl transition packages are:

perl-5.004-base
perl-5.004-doc
perl-5.004
perl-5.005-base
perl-5.005-suid
perl-5.005
perl-5.6-base
perl-5.6

Would be possible to move them to CD#1 for Debian 3.0 r1?

Thanks.