Re: Linux34.com from Turkey :)

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 12:50:30AM +0200, Richard Atterer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 09:33:10PM +0300, bilgici erdogan wrote:
> > Im from Turkey / Istanbul.
> > I will Debian Disburtor in Turkey.
> > Can you give me.. Thanks.
>
> your friend Volkan Yazici already mailed debian-cd about linux34.com
> in mid-July. I'll tell you the same thing that I told him:
>
> To become a Debian CD vendor, read the instructions at
> <http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/info>, then fill out the web form.
>
> Craig, have you been processing those requests lately?
> Would it be possible for me to get write access to the vendor
> database?

I've been processing requests all that time, about once every 2-3 weeks.
Checking my logs, I can see linux34 has some domain problems which might
meant their outgoing email got messed up somewhere.

I got an email around August 31, replied September 5 but they had email
problems until September 16 so  probably just though they weren't
replying so junked their application.

I can easily give you access to the database richard, but I'm not sure
how to make it easy for you to extract the same data.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/                <csmall@enc.com.au>