jigdo-cd ... mirror site?

I was looking at getting debian on cd, so it looks like the way to do this
now is with something called "jigdo".  Well, on the webpage talking about
this:
	http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/

the link to the "jigdo homepage" says the webpage does not exist.
so, this jigdo thing is some software I run (on windows and linux) to
manage a download of a debian ISO or something?  please let me know what I
need to do to get debian on cd.

thanks, peace

  Brian Wiese | bwiese@cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart
This is not about Napster or DVDs. It's about your Freedom.
  I'll see your DMCA and raise you a First Amendment.
              http://www.anti-dmca.org