Re: Basic Sarge CDs available for testing

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 11:59:18PM +0200, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> I'm happy to announce that we have produced the first official Sarge CDs for
> testing, this CDs are not bootable at all

In theory you should be able to get one of:

http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/debian-installer/cdrom/cdrom144-1440.img
auric:~tfheen/public_html/cdrom-2880.img

and use that to make the CDs bootable (probably the latter?). It might
be necessary to munge the files by hand (to pull out the kernel and
initrd?) to plug them into the CD generation, but that shouldn't be too
big a deal?

Cheers,
aj