Debian CD covers

    Hi,

    I have some very nice Debian 2.2r3 binary CD's covers that I have
made and I would like to share them with the rest of the Debian(world)
community.
    There is a PSD(Photoshop) file with all the logos and titles as
layers, which is good for those who want to modify it. To make life
easier, I have already created PNG files for all the four binary CD's
(1,2,3 and 1-Non-US). The covers are simple, but they have a very nice
look and feel.
    I think the best way to share all this is to put a link to my page
on the "Debian GNU/Linux CD Images - Frequently Asked Questions" under
the section "Is there any artwork for CDs and covers?". Could someone do
this for me?
    I am not sending the URL to my web page now because I still don't
know how to protect my work. I mean, I would like to register it under
any GPL-like license, but I don't know how to do it. Is it simple as
attaching a text file saying so? Or I do have to register at somewhere
else?
    As soon as I have the answer for how to protect my work, I send you
the URL.

    Thanks very much,

--

Fabrício dos Anjos Silva <fasilva@dpi.ufv.br>