Re: Future of kFreeBSD in Debian unstable

Hi Ansgar,

Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> however with the kFreeBSD buildds gone, we would also need at least some
> people willing to maintain buildds (this is limited to Debian Developers
> as long as the port lives on ftp.debian.org).

Assuming I could find/maintain a couple of VMs to build kfreebsd sid,
how exactly could the .debs be uploaded to ftp.d.o?  Are they simply
uploaded with ftp/scp along with a .changes/.buildinfo, just like a
binNMU or source package upload?

Would the buildds need their own GPG keys, added into some keyring also?
That's possible even for non-DSA maintained buildds?

Thanks,
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org