New util-linux on kfreebsd issues.

Hello Guillem and kfreebsd porters!

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 06:52:12PM +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
[...]
> I've also got my hands pretty full, so while I can take a look from
> time to time, I cannot and wont guarantee any timeliness.
[...]
> Uploading rc versions to experimental, and going from there after notifying
> porters if there are FTBFS is something else entirely, though.
[...]

I've uploaded the recently released RC to experimental a while ago,
see util-linux 2.27~rc1-1.

The hurd porters already worked out a portability issue with upstream
before I spotted it. The 'script' program has been altered and now use
signalfd. It seems hurd people will aim to implement signalfd on their
platform long-term, so kfreebsd porting can probably not ride on their
effort this time. It seems kqueue can someone be used as a replacement
for signalfd. Someone needs to implement this and submit a patch
upstream. Would be great if that could happen before 2.27 final. For
now the solution has been to only build 'script' on linux. Please advice
if this is an acceptable way to go for you.

I've also spotted that apparently kfreebsd buildds can't cope with build
profiles. :/
This means the current package in *sid* doesn't build on kfreebsd.
Please talk to the Debian build profiles people about how to resolve
this.

Hopefully both of these issues can be resolved without my involvement
as I'm very short on time. Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything
I can help out with though.... but expect me to be busy.

Regards,
Andreas Henriksson