Re: Results of the porter roll call (Was: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing)

Niels Thykier:
> Arch           || DDs || NMs/DMs || Other || Total
> ---------------++-----++---------++-------++------
> [...]
> kfreebsd-amd64 ||  4  ||       0 ||     2 ||    6
> kfreebsd-i386  ||  4  ||       0 ||     2 ||    6
>
> [...]
>
> The current policy says that we require "5 developers" (i.e. DDs) for
> release architectures[AP],

So it would seem that we're missing one more DD. Since we had 4
contributors in the past which were/are DDs, I figure perhaps they will
want to step in.

Please, if you intend to get involved again with kfreebsd-* during
Jessie life cycle, consider sending the pledge to -release by replying
to initial mail from Niels.

Thanks