Re: vmunix throwing ck-collect-session errors.

söndag den 12 december 2010 klockan 22:06 skrev Michael Dorrington detta:
> Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> > Dear Masters,
> >
> >   "date" hemming vmunix: pid 12345 (ck-collect-session-), uid 0: \
> >        exited on signal 11 (core dumped)
>
> Could be related to this bug:
> "consolekit: ck-collect-session-info coredumps on kFreeBSD"

Great! I have reported to BTS, but let me repeat also here:

    $ ssh  name@kfreebsd  uptime

never fails to provoke a segfault at "kfreebsd" running GNU/kFreeBSD.
Could this merit upgrading to "important"? Could it be that ConsoleKit
mixes GNU/Linux and FreeBSD in autoconf?