Re: Weird behaviour of GDM and KDM on kFreeBSD

2010/6/14 Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>
Hi,

For quite a while (at least since before FOSDEM which was in February)
but not for more than year I have some strange problems with GDM.
Today I digged a little deeper and also compared them with KDM and its
problems.

The most important issue is that neither GDM nor KDM work cleanly
after system boot:

If I boot up my box with GDM, it comes up and the connected USB
keyboard does not work (but did in grub). USB mouse works fine.

Hi, here the solution: http://www.edmond.netsons.org/index.php/2010/06/02/debian-gnukfreebsd-problemi-al-boot/
It's italian but u can translate it by google. If u don't get it, I'll translate for u. Pm if u in trouble.
Greetings.

--
Registered Linux User #249354
"Ad astra per aspera"