Re: IPv6, insserv, netstat and hald/X.org with 8.0 kernel

# mount
/dev/ad0s1a on / (ufs, local)
devfs on /dev (devfs, local)
linprocfs on /proc (linprocfs, local)
linsysfs on /sys (linsysfs, local)
fdescfs on /dev/fd (fdescfs)
tmpfs on /lib/init/rw (tmpfs, local, nosuid)
#

(The output is from the running 7.2, but it shouldn't differ a lot
from the output under 8.0.)

Hmm, the problem might also be fixed by newer snapshot.
Currently I am running yesterday 8.0 snapshot without problems,
the Xorg (GeForce 7300 GT) is fine for me.

# uname -a
GNU/kFreeBSD orion-bsd 8.0-0-amd64 #0 Mon Nov  2 19:18:33 CET 2009 x86_64 amd64 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E6750  @ 2.66GHz GNU/kFreeBSD

/dev/ad0s2a on / (ufs, local)
devfs on /dev (devfs, local, multilabel)
tmpfs on /lib/init/rw (tmpfs, local, nosuid)
linprocfs on /proc (linprocfs, local, noexec, nosuid)
linsysfs on /sys (linsysfs, local)
fdescfs on /dev/fd (fdescfs)
/dev/ad0s5 on /home (ext2fs, local)
/dev/ad0s2d on /opt/sid/build (ufs, local)
linprocfs on /opt/sid/proc (linprocfs, local)
devfs on /opt/sid/dev (devfs, local, multilabel)

Aurelien/Cyril, please could you do an upload of current (post RC2)
kfreebsd-8 into unstable ?

Petr